WYCC and IIE HIGHER PERFORMING WORKPLACES
Select from the IiE suite of courses or contact us to discuss a bespoke programme.
Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) offers training that is designed to help SMEs and large employers grow by developing internal talent, 40% funding towards the cost of training is available for eligible* businesses.
*To be eligible: the business must be based in one of the following districts: Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York (Check your district on the Gov.Uk website)
The aim of this ESF project is to complement the skills projects and plans already underway in the West Yorkshire region. The project should specifically contribute to:
- Improving staff motivation, leadership, communication and teamwork.
- Increasing staff retention.
- Supporting with longer–term skills planning to help realise business ambitions, diversification, new products, markets or expansion.
- Enhancing employee involvement and commitment to the company.
- Ensuring higher levels of financial performance by employers.
- Enhancing and enabling business strategy and operational planning to achieve growth.
- Promoting high levels of females in leadership positions.
Higher Performing Workplaces is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).Go to courses For further information