We’re looking to work with talented people who have what it takes to make a difference to our clients’ organisations
We are further developing our collaborative national and international practitioner network. If you’re passionate about improvement, have the knowledge and skills to help our clients achieve success and a proven track record in your field of expertise, let us know.
In return you’ll be joining a team that is results-driven and reliable, while at the same time we enjoy what we do, have fun and support each other.
Your role as an Investors in Excellence practitioner will be to:
- Deliver the diagnostic and assessment elements of our services
- Deliver specialist support to meet our clients needs
- Help grow the business and develop our services to continually add greater value to our clients
For doing this you’ll be remunerated on an agreed day rate or total project basis.
If you think you can make a difference and wish to explore our opportunities further, please send your CV and a covering note telling us why you will be right for us to Sue Harrison.
- Douglas Macmillan Hospice
- Espace Europe Ltd
- Homes in Sedgemoor
- GVA Ltd (Bilfinger GVA)
- Worthing Homes
- Developing Health & Independence
- Wulvern Housing
- Yorkshire and Humberside Prisons
- Newark and Sherwood Homes
- Latvia Excellence