Low productivity continues to be a major issue for the construction industry which needs to balance widespread demand for increased output with continued profitability, quality and competitiveness.
With limited ideas about how it should be addressed, it’s now widely recognised that a fundamental rethink is needed.
How Investors in Excellence is helping
Through its long-standing involvement with the construction industry, IiE is facilitating this rethink and working in partnership with businesses to transform their operations.
We’ve already identified millions of pounds worth of savings for construction firms and we’re continuing to support the sector in tackling the ongoing productivity challenge.
Addressing the findings of KPMG’s recent report on productivity (Nov 2017), IiE’s work helps to develop two of the principal drivers of productivity by providing ready access to best practice management techniques and equipping the construction workforce with new productivity skills.
We help construction companies of all sizes to identify and focus on what matters most to them, aligning people and processes to increase efficiency and productivity while also delivering key objectives.
Construction companies can find out more through one of our free consultations which can be booked by calling 0121 746 3150 or emailing email@example.com.
Please also ask for a free copy of our 20-Point Productivity Plan.
Click here for details of our latest best practice session for Built Environment Hub members.
Built Environment Articles
- Built Environment Hub - Planning for uncertain times !
- Excellence in the HS2 Supply Chain
- Focusing People, Process and Productivity to deliver results
- Housing solutions - opening the right doors
- Judy shows built environment productivity
- Lloyds Survey: Understanding the Puzzle
- Lean Six Sigma - a Tool for Productivity Growth
- Government putting money into Productivity
- Facing the Productivity Challenge
- Productivity - how to get the best improvements